As part of Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023, the India Post Office has announced a recruitment drive for 40,889 Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM) posts. Candidates can apply online at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in and check the state-wise vacancy list. The application process is only available online, and the registration deadline is February 16, 2023.
Out of the 40,889 open vacancies in India, 1382 posts are vacancies are open for Odisha state. This gives a huge opportunity for aspiring candidates in Odisha to apply for the GDS Recruitment 2023 job openings.
India Post Office Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
Here are the details on important dates for the GDS Recruitment 2023 drive:
|27 January to 16 February
|Edit or Make Corrections in the Application Form
|17 February to 19 February
India Post Office Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 Key details
Here are the key details for the India post recruitment in 2023:
|Department of Post, IndiaPost (Post Office)
|Name of the Recruitment
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
|Number of posts for Odisha
|Number of Vacancies
|Salary Range for BPM
|Salary Range for ABPM/Dak
|Class 10th Pass
|Name of Posts
|GDS, ABMP, BPM
|Merit List based on the Class 10th Marks
|Last Date to Apply Online
|16 February 2023
Consider reading: Odisha Govt Job Openings: 7 Technical Posts under ESI
India Post Office Odisha Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
To be eligible for the India Post Office GDS recruitment:
- Candidates must have completed their Matriculation (Class 10) with Mathematics and English as subjects.
- Additionally, they must have studied the local language of the state they are applying to at least until the Secondary level, either as an elective or a compulsory subject. For example, if applying for a position in Odisha, the candidate must have studied Odia at the Class 10th level.
- Knowledge of cycling and computer work is also required.
India Post Office Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
As of the last date to submit the application form (February 16, 2023), candidates must be at least 18 years of age and no older than 40 years. Age relaxations will be provided as per the central government’s reservation rules for GDS recruitment.
|Upper Age Relaxation
|PWD + OBC
|PWD + SC/ST
India Post Office Odisha Recruitment 2023 Registration Fee
General and OBC candidates are required to pay an application fee of ₹100. However, candidates from the female, SC/ST, PWD, and Transgender categories are exempt from paying any fee.
India Post Office Odisha Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
Selection criteria for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates will be selected based on a centralized merit system, taking into consideration the marks obtained in Class 10th.
- The final list of selected candidates will be posted online.
- Work experience will not be a factor in the selection process.
- In case of a tie, the candidate with the higher age will be chosen for the position.
How To Apply Online for GDS Recruitment 2023 on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in?
Candidates can apply for GDS Recruitment by following these steps:
- Open the website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- On the left sidebar, click on “Registration” and complete the registration process by providing the required details
- Once registration is complete, use the “Apply Online” option available on the left sidebar
- Select the circle you are applying to and provide the registration number
- Fill out the application form and upload scanned copies of required documents such as photographs and signature
- Pay the application fee and submit the final application form.
India Post Office Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 Key links:
|GDS Recruitment Notification
|Download Here | Circle Wise Vacancy Notification
|Online GDS Application Form
|Official India Post Website
For the latest job Openings in Odisha Consider reading: Odisha Job Openings
FAQs on India Post Office Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023
What is the total number of vacancies for India Post GDS recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies for India Post GDS recruitment 2023 is 40,889.
What is the last date to apply for India Post GDS recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for India Post GDS recruitment 2023 is February 16, 2023.
What are the minimum and maximum age requirements to apply for India Post GDS recruitment 2023?
The minimum age requirement to apply for India Post GDS recruitment 2023 is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years.
Is there any application fee for India Post GDS recruitment 2023?
General and OBC candidates are required to pay an application fee of ₹100, while candidates from the female, SC/ST, PWD, and Transgender categories are exempt from paying any fee.
How will candidates be selected for India Post GDS recruitment 2023?
Candidates will be selected based on a centralized merit system, taking into consideration the marks obtained in Class 10th.
What is the process for submitting an application form for India Post GDS recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply for GDS Recruitment by visiting the website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, registering, and filling out the application form, uploading required documents, and paying the application fee.